Thursday, April 17, 2014

And relax...

I'm snuggled up on the couch under my cosy quilt and blanket listening to rain, rain and more rain on the roof. Time to relax. The school holidays start tomorrow with Good Friday. It looks like we might be hunkering down inside, as the forecast does not look promising for riding or gardening. 

I'm going to try to do a blog entry every day over the holidays. I know my photos are not always as good as when I use my camera, but my wee Ipad is so handy for blogging on the run. I have lots of projects I'd love to get on with. The garden needs a good overhaul and the house could use some sorting and rearranging. Mr Mouse and Miss Dog will love keeping me company constantly. I need to fit in plenty of riding time too, because Mrs Zanny has been rather frisky. 

Ahhh - it feels so good to relax. 

No comments: