I will be 41 years old tomorrow. Look. The evidence of my advancing age is now with me when I'm reading my favourite magazines. Reading glasses. Very cool reading glasses, I think. They are kind of a fusion between vintage and modern styles, which really reflects my personal style and interests.
- love to read and write.
- haven't travelled much, but hope to one day soon.
- love animals and worship cats and horses.
- am a thinker rather than a doer.
- wish to cultivate my interest in vintage style.
- need to get my hourglass figure under control.
- love plants and flowers.
- play the piano and 'cello without brilliance, but with enjoyment.
- am distinctly unsporty, but can ride safe horses and safe bike tracks.
- can do lots of different crafts, but am not an expert at any.
- value treating others with respect and good manners.
- can cook, but find the mess afterwards off-putting.
- still love chocolate, am currently avoiding chocolates and lollies (and succeeding).
- love spotty things (except on my face).
- can't resist gorgeous craft books.
- loathe rap, hip hop and metal music, but love a sing-a-long to most other genres.
- cry whenever I hear about cruelty to animals.
- adore my wonderful Johnny and all of my family.
Tomorrow I must think about some goals for the next year.
Mr Mouse has been impressing visitors with his cuteness. Everyone says he is tiny for his age.
The dear wee man has had several big sleeps today. I think he is going through a growth spurt and needs lots of rest between eating and playing. Johnny is bearing the marks of a stealth attack launched up his leg while he was reading the newspaper this morning. He even tried to climb a visitor today. Fortunately she is highly animal friendly.
Today my teacher assistants and a friend came to our wee village and went to the Thyme Cafe with us for brunch/morning tea for my birthday. I had a lovely time.
Hopefully I won't be too tired for a birthday report tomorrow. We did plenty of celebrating today and I got some of my presents because we are so rushed in the morning on Mondays, and we wanted to spend time celebrating together properly.