I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful family and special friends who have helped me to enjoy my birthday. Of course Johnny did a remarkable job buying me presents. He even went to the effort of wrapping everything up individually so that I could have fun unwrapping a stack of little parcels. Hopefully I will get home at a reasonable hour tomorrow so that I can take some photos.
So, hmmm. What are my big goals for this year in my life?
- Finish the five quilts that I have partly made.
- Sew myself some clothes.
- Do lots of creating (balance out the thinking and doing).
- Have LOTS of horse time and improve my skills in the equestrian field, mounted or otherwise.
- Sort out any garden areas not finished and expand my collection of interesting and pretty plants.
- Grow great sweetpeas and peas.
- Grow more pumpkins. In fact, grow more vegetables overall.
- Feed my garden with lots of poo and other goodies regularly.
- Exercise several times a week.
- Read lots of books now I have my new glasses.
- Improve my photographic skills. Currently I point and shoot.
- Practise my music several times a week.
- Continue to work on making my scrapbook.
- Learn how to sew stretch material.
- Celebrate my friends and family.
- Be tidier and more organised (don't laugh!).
- Celebrate each day and remember how important my job is.
I can do those things! Now I just have to keep track and work out how to get there.