On the sewing front, I had another great class yesterday at Stitch. I learned about free machine quilting and completed one panel, and started another (complete with swirls) yesterday. I've got quite a bit more to do before next week because we are going to start piecing the panels.
We're watching Martin Clunes visiting islands. I've got B's copies of series 2 and 4 of Doc Martin. I lent her my 1 and 3. Awesome, if I find time to watch them. I thought Joanna Lumley's Cat and Nile series were both wonderful over the last few weeks. I hope Martin is equally as good. Martin is looking a bit scared already because he has to get across from a boat to an island then climb lots of ladders. I'd be be scared too. He has a wet bottom.
Things making me pleased currently:
- Criminal Minds is back on.
- Fake eyelashes (eyelash extensions in little clumps)- hard to apply but wow!
- Doggy dreams- Miss Dog is chasing rabbits.
- Haloumi cheese with mint- yum.
- The giant wool sack Johnny set up in a frame to store my garden rubbish.
- Eating my homegrown garlic.
Kisses to my lovely family XXXXX