Life's little questions:
- Why is there nothing worth watching on TV on Tuesday night?
- How did we manage to spend over $100 on groceries today when we only needed cat litter?
- Why do I have to be allergic to hair dye when I want hair that is as gloriously red as Paloma Faith's?
- What the H-ll did I have to cut out of my hair this morning?
- Should I cut my hair or keep growing it? (If food keeps flying at lunchtime in my classroom I might not have a choice- see question above)
- Why is chocolate bad for me in the vast quantities I want to eat it in?
- Why do I love America's Next Top Model but can't bring myself to watch the NZ version (to the point where the ads make me cringe)?
Due to Question 1, I think I'll be off to bed very soon. XXX