- Mummy and Daddy Black are off to England today. They have never left New Zealand before. I hope they are ok! Much love to you both and watch out for wicked people XXXX
- Our builder is having fun working on our project. I am very pleased that he is finding us easy to work with.
- I cut my own hair when I got home today. Mr B moaned in horror when I suggested he should help me. Cutting your own hair is not something I would recommend for most people, but mine has kinks at the bottom which allow me to hack at will. I saved lots of money! Looks great too. I'm not too pleased that Posh Beckham decided that a bob would disguise the scrawny remains of her real hair when her extensions got a bit ratty. Now bobs are fashionable and I'd rather not look like a slave to fashion. I made a lifelong commitment to the bob before Posh got hers, after a foray into long, long hair (don't be offended Posh, your hair is lovely, but it must be a pain having everyone copy you all the time).
- We had a meeting about sexuality education today. We had to do a brainstorm on all of the words we could think of relating to the word "sex". I had the new (formal male) principal in my group, so let's just say, I didn't exactly share all of the words I could think of ;) .
- House is on tonight. I love Hugh Laurie. He is brilliant as House. I wonder if he is a nice person in real life? Actually I'd rather not know if he was a nasty bugger. It would spoil House for me.
- Autumn is coming. It is boot weather.
Bye for now. More crafty projects on the way soon! XXX