The warm weather is coming to an end. Long coats and boots are appearing, along with chilly mornings and cold winds. There is such beauty in Autumn. These fly agaric toadstools were captured on film last Autumn on the farm, and with an upcoming visit, we should be able to hunt out some more.
On the agenda this weekend:
- Mr and Mrs C.T. are back from Australia. Can't wait to see them! We are having tea together tomorrow. I wonder if they got my Dairy Milk mint chocolate with the green, creamy middles? They can get back on the plane if they forgot!!!!
- Visiting Primroses, which is a quilting and gifty shop. I've never been there, but am on the search for fabric for my next project.
- Looking for bathroom stuff and possibly carpet for the new house.
- Having a Denheath custard square- possibly the best custard squares in the world.
- Pinning my green and pink quilt together and starting to quilt it. Have been having trouble with animals intruding when I'm trying to lay it all out.
- Finishing my navy crocheted scarf. The fanned edge trim has been giving me a bit of trouble.
- Making yoghurt from milk and some existing yoghurt as a starter (see Taming the Chocolate Baby).
I hope you all have a lovely time over the weekend! XXX