Saturday, January 26, 2008
One week of holidays left
How sad. The holidays are almost over. I have been to school and started preparing, and will spend most of next week there. There really hasn't been much happening around here. So I will take up the 7 random things about me challenge made by Alicia who gave an open invitation to anyone who hadn't done it. She said that she couldn't be bothered tagging seven people.
1. I hate clowns.
2. Bananas give me a sore tummy.
3. I can't walk past a pet shop without feeling sad for the animals.
4. I don't like things with a bitter taste, including coffee. However I love coffee cake.
5. I'm never seen out of the house without makeup. When I accidentally forgot to wear eye makeup to school one day last year, heaps of people asked me if I wasn't well. However, one of my bestest friends told me I never wear makeup, so I must be doing it right. I don't like seeing ladies with the wrong colour foundation on.
6. I love wearing skirts and don't like to look scruffy ever!
7. I really want a fish pond, but Miss Dog would spend every minute she could swimming in it like a hairy crocodile.
As you can see, life is not very exciting, however I am all nervous about school, and that has put a dent in my creativity. I will try to squash the anxiety and take some pretty photos for my next post. Today I send you a rose.