Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blogging Fun

I've just been playing around a bit with my blog layout. My wee blog is not a commercial enterprise, and doesn't attract heaps of comments (thanks to my loyal mum and sister I do get a few), but from the blog statistics, there seem to be a few mystery readers out there. I guess my blog is just a record of my passions and creations, and mentions a few adventures along the way. It doesn't really play to an audience.
 I have a lot of interests, which possibly counts against my blog because you can't guarantee every entry is about something readers are also interested in. I know some (odd and insane) people who find horses deeply scary and uninteresting???!!!! In fact, can you believe that some people don't even like animals?
 And gardening leaves some people totally bored.
 I know that when I go shopping with other people that I have very definite tastes, that are usually different from other people, even close friends.


 My blog is like a treasure chest I keep adding to. Who knows what will happen in the future, but I hope I am still recording special and not so special moments that interest me.
 Some moments are very special indeed. Like meeting Aria less than an hour old. So beautiful.
 There are lots of day to day less special moments like moaning about being sick. My blog always listens. By the way, I'm upright and sort of alert, after two days lurking on the couch. What a waste of crafting time. Usually I manage to make something when I am sick, but all I wanted to do was sleep.
 In my blog I have a record of the changing seasons. Even at the start of winter I can look back and take a peek at spring.


I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'm not a talented photographer (could do better!), and I often start projects that never get finished. I am fortunate to have a wonderful family and very special husband. I work hard in a challenging job. Sometimes not much happens at all because I have this other working life that doesn't feature here, and that can take over a bit. But I'll just keep working away at using my blog to celebrate life and to inspire me to create, enjoy, learn and generally make the most of every day. I hope I can encourage other people to do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, you write in a very. Entertaining manner! And the photos are excellent too. Dad will be pleased that you have changed the font colour. It all looks great. Hard frost in the morning i would say. Hope you are feeling better now. Lots,of love. Xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

henry
mummy
daddy
stellar

Henry typed these names for you xxx (He loves your blog as well)