Saturday, May 25, 2013

A bit busy...

And very tired. So long time, no write! I haven't even taken any photos today. I spent lots of time filling my green bin with garden waste. The dahlias needed some end-of-season discipline. I had some box hedging plants to add to my little hedges, so did some planting. I need lots more for the front border. I don't like the way the hedges hide smaller treasures, but I do like the mix of formality and cottage garden style.

Miss Dog had a visit to her Auntie Emily today, for a blood test to check up on her liver function. We had hoped that the liver function numbers would have improved, but they haven't. They are bad. She looks so well, and seems happy, so as long as that lasts we will be a grateful little family.

Tomorrow is a horse visiting day. I can't wait to see my darling girls, and smelling that warm horsey aroma that surrounds them. It has been two weeks since I have been out so the two fillies will be looking noticeably bigger. It won't be long before weaning time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Not much to report form here, Henry has been sick (Strep throat) so has been a bundle of joy.
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks (the 14th June).
Love you guys,

Megxx