Saturday, September 15, 2007

Exciting Possibilities




We have found a section to buy! Hope I don't jinx it by writing about it here but I am really excited. It is in Prebbleton, which is a little village on the outskirts of Christchurch. It backs onto a cemetery- something I think is brilliant! They had much lower prices for the sections with the deceased as neighbours. I personally love the idea. There is something enthralling and peaceful about wandering around a cemetery. I am sorry to say I haven't got a picture. I am already plotting and scheming the decorating and garden. We haven't even put an offer in, but it is on hold for us! Wish us luck! By the way, I found a four leaf clover today.

2 comments:

Gigibird said...

Is a section a plot of land?
I would love to live next to a cemetery/graveyard because I crave quietness.
And finding a four leaved clover - I hope you keep it somewhere safe?

Anonymous said...

That's soooo exciting Fiona! Can I help decorate?? Get out there and take a photo!
I'll keep everything crossed for you. What a great project to blog about. x