Thursday, September 6, 2007

Brilliant cello lesson


I had my cello lesson today. I started playing just over a year ago. It is never too late to start playing an instrument. I do have an advantage because I can read music and have a cello, but I think as long as you are keen you can do it. Perhaps playing the bassoon might be an option for the very rich 
and very serious! Those are
expensive instruments. My teacher is fantastic!!!!! I always enjoy my lessons. I go the the Arts Centre, which is a very inspiring location. I like it even more now that it is getting light in the evenings. There is a delightful 7 year old who has her lesson before I do. This is what you can aspire to. I am on stage at the Town Hall in rehearsal for my first big 
concert. Sorry for odd spacing. John says "I don't know what you are doing wrong."


No comments: