· Design and sew my own clothes (learn how to sew beyond the basics!)
· Knit things I can wear and have fun doing it.
· Decorate my house and have it just how I want it (and to know how I want it!).
· Experiment with cooking and to be a confident cook.
· Have friends over and not to freak out!
· Move up to Orchestra 3 and to continue improving on my cello.
· Improve my photography skills.
· Create art.
· Make my own jewelry.
· Have a flourishing flower garden and gorgeous arrangements inside.
· Grow lots of my own veges.
You will be pleased to know that I have made a start on some of these goals. I was so lucky to get a very fancy sewing machine for my birthday. I had 3 visitors today and didn't freak out. I have an audition for Orchestra 3 (and am freaking out about that). I have to take photos to show you my adventures, so my photography is sure to improve. I have been out in the garden today.
Look what I found. One divine camellia. And of course Monty couldn't resist a play, even though I insisted that I was trying to create a lovely blogworthy image.
I am so pleased with myself. Today I have learned how to make a blog and have even managed to add a picture! Not bad for a girl who prefers all things vintage to most things modern (bring on anaesthetics and dishwashers!).