Friday, May 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Tracey over at Sunny Corner Farm tagged me. I have to answer some questions about myself so you get to know me better.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was living in a small apartment with Mr B. I was attending the Christchurch College of Education. I think that's right! We hadn't moved into our house here yet.

Five Snacks I enjoy:In a perfect, non weight-gaining world
Chocolate, chips, biscuits, ice-cream, cake.
In the real world:
Cherries, watermelon, crunchy apples, nashis, nuts.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Invest money so I always had an income. Set up an organic farm with a house for each family member that wanted to join in. Have a craft, plant and antique shop with a cafe and farm shop. Spend my time crafting and farming.

Five jobs that I have had:
Raspberry picker, retail work in a bookshop, gift and interior shop and flower and garden shop, primary school teacher and special needs teacher.

Three of my habits:
Worrying, making messes, procrastinating.

Five place I have lived:
Ngatimoti, Waimairi Road, Bealey Ave, here.

Five people I Want to Get to Know Better: (a nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated! Just do it if you want to.
Consider yourself tagged if you read this! :)

3 comments:

Gigibird said...

Hey we have the same 3 habits:)

Anonymous said...

Because I don't have a blog I won't consider myself tagged...isn't it funny you have only has to move a few times!! Great!! You didn't get Grandmas moving genes...lucky!
Love youxx Meg

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I have the same bad habits. I would like pretty much the same things if I was a billionaire too (+ a fabulous kitchen!)

Kate